Northland Advantage Series
Northland Advantage – Pole buildings that stand up to the elements
Northland Advantage steel is 29 gauge steel that’s an economical yet very durable choice. This galvanized steel panel features Sherwin-Williams Coil Coatings Weather XL, 45-year paint film integrity warranty to protect against the weather and elements. It’s a perfect option when considering affordability, versatility and style for your new building.
- Grade 80 Full Hard Steel Panels (.015 Mil Min)
- Silicone Polyester resin system delivers maximum hardness
- AZ50 Galvalume for exterior applications
- 9 inch on center Rib Spacing
- Zinc-Phosphate Pre-Treatment protects from red rust
- Available in 24 colors
- Manufactured to the highest industry standards
- Structural strength 80,000 PSI tensile strength minimum
- 36 inches of coverage
- ENERGY STAR ® Rated
- Superior resistance to ultra violet radiation
- Hard, flexible finish for long term weatherability
- 30-year chalk fade warranty in accordance with ASTM D2244 methods
- Based on Sherwin-Williams Coil Coatings Weather XL system, 45-year paint film integrity warranty against paint crack, flake or peel*
- Grade 80 Full Hard Trim
- Available with Dripstop
- Domestic Steel
*Unpainted Panel & Trim excluded from warranties
What is a post-frame building?
Post-frame buildings are engineered building systems. Large solid panels come together to form your building, leading to a faster and more economical building process. Your post-frame building can also be customized to meet your unique needs and preferences.
Can I customize my building?
Absolutely! You can customize your building to fit your specific need and style. At Northland, you get to determine the look and feel of your building by selecting colors and adding accessories, including decorative sliding doors, dormers, and more. See what’s possible for your building with our interactive color selector.
I know I want a Northland building, but I’m not sure where to start. Where can I get ideas?
A great place to start for ideas is our gallery, where we have photos of real Northland projects. We always recommend saving photos of your favorite buildings in one spot, whether you pin them to your Pinterest board or save them to a folder on your device.
How long does construction take?
Every building is different, but you’ll likely be surprised at how fast the process moves. Most buildings are completed in 1-2 weeks. Because we specialize in post frame buildings, you can expect a high-quality building to be constructed in no time flat.
How much does a Northland building cost?
Similar to construction timelines, Northland building prices vary, but we’ll discuss your budget with you and ensure we stay within that set budget throughout the entire process.
GET STARTED TODAY
Want Northland Buildings for your next project? Contact us today and start building strong for the northland.GET STARTED
“I didn’t expect it to go up so fast! Yes, I would recommend Northland Buildings to others.”
-Rose L., Menomonie, WI