Northern Elite Series
Northern Elite – Our Top Quality Post Frame Building
Northern Elite’s quality 26 gauge galvanized steel panels are top of the line and unsurpassed in the industry. This strong steel panel is good looking, virtually maintenance free and resists the effects of the Midwest weather. The Elite panel features Sherwin-Williams Coil Coatings Weather XL paint coating with a 45-year paint film integrity warranty against paint crack, flake or peel. An exceptional paint system that stands up to extreme weather conditions. That’s quality you can trust!
- 26 Gauge Grade 80 Full Hard (.0180 minimum thickness)
- Silicone Polyester resin system delivers maximum hardness
- G90 Zinc-Coated Galvanized
- 9 inch on-center rib spacing
- Zinc-Phosphate pretreatment – protects from red rust
- Available in 25 colors
- Manufactured to the highest industry standards
- Panels are full hard with structural qualities of a minimum 80,000 PSI tensile strength
- 36 inches of coverage
- Superior resistance to ultra-violet radiation
- Hard, flexible finish for long-term weatherability
- 30-year chalk fade warranty in accordance with ASTM D4214 and ASTM D2244 methods.
- Based on Sherwin-Williams Coil Coatings Weather XL system, 45-year paint film integrity warranty against paint crack, flake or peel*
- 26 gauge commercial grade quality custom fabricated trim
- Grade 50 Trim – More resilient to microscopic cracking
*Unpainted Panel & Trim excluded from warranties
What is a post-frame building?
Post-frame buildings are engineered building systems. Large solid panels come together to form your building, leading to a faster and more economical building process. Your post-frame building can also be customized to meet your unique needs and preferences.
Can I customize my building?
Absolutely! You can customize your building to fit your specific need and style. At Northland, you get to determine the look and feel of your building by selecting colors and adding accessories, including decorative sliding doors, dormers, and more. See what’s possible for your building with our interactive color selector.
I know I want a Northland building, but I’m not sure where to start. Where can I get ideas?
A great place to start for ideas is our gallery, where we have photos of real Northland projects. We always recommend saving photos of your favorite buildings in one spot, whether you pin them to your Pinterest board or save them to a folder on your device.
How long does construction take?
Every building is different, but you’ll likely be surprised at how fast the process moves. Most buildings are completed in 1-2 weeks. Because we specialize in post frame buildings, you can expect a high-quality building to be constructed in no time flat.
How much does a Northland building cost?
Similar to construction timelines, Northland building prices vary, but we’ll discuss your budget with you and ensure we stay within that set budget throughout the entire process.
GET STARTED TODAY
Want Northland Buildings for your next project? Contact us today and start building strong for the northland.GET STARTED
“I didn’t expect it to go up so fast! Yes, I would recommend Northland Buildings to others.”
-Rose L., Menomonie, WI